How to Apply
• All applicants must be classed as overseas students for fee purposes.
• All applicants must already hold an offer of a place on a full-time undergraduate or masters programme at the University of Bristol.
• Applicants may be from any discipline.
• Sponsored students and students in receipt of another scholarship/award over £3,000 are not eligible to apply.
• Current University of Bristol students are not eligible to apply.
All scholarship winners must agree to provide a student profile to be used in publications for the purposes of marketing the University of Bristol.
Scholarship awards are made by the International Scholarships Panel and all decisions are final.