Hans Raj Mahila Maha Vidyalaya Admissions :
Admission Open in B. VOC WEB TECHNOLOGY & MULTIMEDIA*** ***PG Diploma in Cyber Law & Information Security*** *** Advance Diploma in Fashion Design (ADFD)*** ***B.Voc (Banking & Financial Service)*** ~~~Only college in North India awarded with status of “College of Excellence” by UGC~~~ ***Link for Annual and Semester GNDU Exams*** ***H.M.V: Ragging Free Campus***
Hans Raj Maha Mahila Vidyalaya ADMISSIONS NOTICE 2014-15 (For 2015-16 announcements you are advised to visit HRMMV)
Guidelines For Admission
- Admission to all classes will be on merit basis and first come first serve basis.
- Candidates will be required to be present in person along with the original certificates and passport size latest photograph, at the time of admission.
- They are required to fill the application form supplied with the prospectus.
- Failed candidates from other colleges will not be entertained.
- Foreign students must secure a Students Visa and will have to produce the Recognition Letter issued by Association of Indian Universities, Kotla Marg, New Delhi.
- Admission to the college is made provisionally at the sole risk and responsibility of the candidate and is subject to the approval of GNDU. If approval to the admission is withheld by the competent authority for any reason, the students shall bear the whole responsibility and will not be entitled to any claim from the college.
- A student who may have migrated from GNDU to other University for some courses and is seeking admission again in GNDU after migration from that University is:
- Eligible for a course whose admission is based on the examination which she has passed from GNDU, Amritsar.She will not be required to obtain eligibility certificate. However, she will have to submit all her certificates to the registration section.
- Is not Eligible if the lower exam of that course is from other university she will have to fill the eligibility form.
STUDENTS FROM OTHER UNIVERSTIIES/BOARDS
(Except Pb./Pbi. Univ. and P.S.E.B.)
- Must apply for Eligibility Certificate through office within a month. For that they will have to submit.
- Original Certificate and Detailed Marks Certificate.
- Original Migration Certificate/Eligibility Form
- Official Certificate of category like SC/BC and Punjab Domicile.
- Eligibility fee.
- Should submit the above documents even if they have passed the lower examination from Punjab/Punjabi University or P.S.E.B.
- Will have to submit in addition to above documents, the Admit Card and Transfer Certificate from the institution last attended if she has passed lower examination from Bihar Secondary Education Council, Patna.
- Will have to clear fifth subject of the group chosen within a year if passed the lower examination from National Open School, New Delhi otherwise the provisional admission will be cancelled.