Terms and conditions relating to the UWE International Scholarships (University of West Of England) available to undergraduate and postgraduate students at UWE Bristol.
- A student can only be in receipt of one University of the West of England scholarship. If you meet the eligibility criteria for more than one of the scholarships, you will be awarded the scholarship which is the most beneficial to you.
- If you have been awarded a scholarship, you will be notified in writing. Full terms and conditions for the scholarship will be sent with the scholarship award letter.
- All scholarships will be given as a tuition fee discount.
- These are one-off awards, which are non-renewable after the first year of study unless otherwise specified.
- For country specific scholarships countries accepted is determined by your country of domicile as indicated in your UWE application.
- All scholarships, unless otherwise specified, are non- deferrable. If you are offered a scholarship and then choose to defer your place the offer of the scholarship will be withdrawn and you will have to re-apply or will be reconsidered for the scholarship again the following year.
Whether you are a new or returning student, there are a variety of funding options available to help finance your studies.
Funding opportunities and scholarships to support undergraduate study at UWE.
Funding options for full-time and part-time postgraduates, including PGCE.
Students with a disability may be entitled to financial assistance.
Find out about support available for students with children.
Support for students who have spent time in local authority care.
UWE Bristol and external scholarships for International students.
Information about our bursary scheme for new and returning students.
UWE sponsored funding in addition to the UWE Bursary.
Find out how levels of household income effect funding.
For more information visit: